This new service release includes some new features and fixes most of the issues reported by users:
- IFC: import and export options dialog to import models with data or as geometry only.
- 2D Views: option to show plan and section views with no projection.
- Scale openings: now you can scale doors and windows with the Rhino Scale commands.
- Tags: multiline tags, display custom parameters and Grasshopper styles parameters in tags.
- Spaces: display custom parameters in space labels, with the desired order.
- Performance: important enhancement of display performance and generation of 2D plan and section views.
- Grasshopper components: edit wall and slab layer offsets from Grasshopper.
See the complete list in What’s new.
Check some of the new features below:
Download it!This is a free service release for all VisualARQ users and works on Rhino 5, Rhino 6, and Rhino 7.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 2.11
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.