VisualARQ Zoo plug-inThe VisualARQ Zoo plug-in lets you share VisualARQ licenses (product keys) among users on the same network workgroup. The VisualARQ Zoo plug-in is available for Zoo 7, Zoo 6 and Zoo 5: Requirements:
- Rhino 5 SR14 (or later) (32 or 64-bit), Rhino 6 SR14 (or later), or Rhino 7 SR0 (or later).
- Zoo 7 – License Manager (or later). (Download)
- VisualARQ 2
How does it work?When VisualARQ is installed as a workgroup node instead of stand-alone, it works like this:
- When a workgroup node starts, it requests a license from the Zoo.
- An unused license is assigned to the node.
- When a node shuts down, the license is returned to the Zoo license pool.
I cannot add the VisualARQ license to the Zoo
- Remove the VisualARQ licenses from the Zoo if there were any. (It is necessary to enable the option to check out the licenses from the Zoo (in the Zoo menu > Tools > Options)
- Uninstall the VisualARQ Zoo plugin
- Download and install this new Microsoft package: https://download.microsoft.com/download/C/6/D/C6D0FD4E-9E53-4897-9B91-836EBA2AACD3/vcredist_x86.exe
- Make sure there are no VisualARQ (version 1 or 2) Zoo plug-ins installed in your machine
- Install the VisualARQ Zoo plug-in for the corresponding Zoo. (Download is available from this page)
- Restart the server (recommended)
- Run the Zoo and add a VisualARQ license
I am unable to remove a VisualARQ license from the Zoo
I cannot run VisualARQ in network mode after an update
- Before updating the VisualARQ Zoo plug-in to the current version, remove all VisualARQ 2 licenses from the Zoo.
- Uninstall any VisualARQ Zoo plug-in versions from your machine.
- Install the most recent version of the VisualARQ Zoo plug-in from. You can download it from this page.
- Add the VisualARQ licenses to the Zoo again.
- Run the
_vaLicensecommand and select the Network mode.