Thanks for purchasing VisualARQ!
Download VisualARQ from the following links:
- VisualARQ for Rhinoceros 5 (32-bit)
- VisualARQ for Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)
- VisualARQ for Rhinoceros 6
- VisualARQ for Rhinoceros 7
Activate your license:
After installing VisualARQ, open the License Mode dialog (VisualARQ pull-down menu > License…), select Standalone and enter your License key. Then restart Rhino to apply changes.
Ask for a free course:
We offer a 90 minutes free online course if you need to get started with VisualARQ or solve any doubts and questions. Contact us if you are interested and we schedule a convenient time.
- Use your license key to download VisualARQ updates when there is a new release available.
- Visit the VisualARQ forum to post your projects, ask questions, or share ideas with other users.
- Contact us for any problem, question or request. We are happy to help!
- Help: The Help file is available in the Rhino drop-down menu after installing VisualARQ.
- Video Tutorial: This step-by-step video tutorial will guide you through the VisualARQ features with the Ville Savoye modeling project.
- Learning page: featured videos, webinars, exercises for the Grasshopper styles, the Grasshopper components,… You fill find multiple learning resources here.
- Tips & Tricks