Rhino + VisualARQ for architecture workshop
- When: 28 September 2014. 12:00PM – 6:00PM
- Where: Somewhere Something. 2558 N. San Fernando Rd. Studio A8. Los Angeles, California 90065
After the great success of the first workshop of Rhino + VisualARQ for architecture
, Biayna Bogosian
& Jason King
from Somwhere Something
repeat the experience next 28th September 2014.
These will be the topics to cover in this new edition of the Rhino and VisualARQ for architecture Workshop:
More details and registration…
- How to efficiently create a standard architectural drawing set in Rhino, including editable title blocks.
- What is VisualARQ? Why is it useful?
- Introduction to parametric architectural objects in VisualARQ.
- Create custom objects in VisualARQ.
- Create dynamic 2D representation, including plans, sections and elevations.
- Efficient dimensioning in Rhino.