VisualARQ 2.4 available
by Francesc Salla | Feb 4, 2019 | New
is now available for download.
This new service release includes some new features and fixes most of the issues reported by users:
- New components in Grasshopper to create 2D Section views (video).
- VisualARQ Script API: RhinoCommon compatible SDK to create, query and edit VisualARQ objects in the document.
- Added Parameter Grasshopper Component to select document parameters.
- TAB key works with VisualARQ control points to lock direction.
See the complete list in What’s new
This is a free
service release for all VisualARQ users and works on Rhino 5 and Rhino 6.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 2.4
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.